- Friday NightApril 26, 2019 - April 27, 201912:00 am
- Saturday NightApril 27, 2019 - April 28, 201912:00 am
The Fool Scouts are pleased to announce another in the increasingly annual festival of hanging out in one of the prettiest campsites on the coast.
Let’s see how many hammock campers, musicians, paddlers, fools, and campfire enthusiasts we can get to join us.
Not your thing? There is shopping, biking, sightseeing – a good basecamp to explore from. Show us how you like to hang out.
It’s a great chance to shake down the camping gear between the end of snow and the start of bugs with a fun bunch of folks.
Sunday morning, pancakes will be provided for breakfast and the traditional pre-departure pancake toss.
- This is before the official opening of the campground, which means limited amenities – and limited expense – $12/person/night, or just $20 for both nights! (Under 12 free with parent).
- Because this is mud season, all vehicles MUST be parked on the pavement.
- We will have hammock demonstrations for those who are thinking about hammock camping, or those who will first discover the joys of ‘uplifted camping’.
- There is ample camping space, so we will have designated quiet areas for families or those who like more tranquility in their hang.
- If enough musicians are coming, we’ll see about setting up the 10×20′ canopy, walls, and heater for a pickin’ space.
Venue Phone: 207-725-6009
Venue Website: http://www.thomaspointbeach.comAddress:
Family owned and operated since 1958, Thomas Point Beach is an 85 acre park and campground located in Brunswick, Maine. Just off Route 1, Thomas Point offers a safe and friendly atmosphere, well-suited for weekend getaways as well as outings of all sizes, from small family gatherings to large corporate events.Situated on tidal Thomas Bay, Thomas Point provides opportunities for swimming and boating, as well as outdoor recreation, including volleyball, horseshoes, a clean playground, and a 9-hole Disc Golf Course.With over 100 campsites, featuring electric, water fill and dump-stations, Thomas Point accommodates travelers from all corners of the world, including cross-country bicyclists, weekend tenters and short and long-term RVers. Amenities include hot showers, laundry, on-site firewood and ice, pleasant recreation hall with board-games, lending library, TV and pool tables, as well as wifi.With so much to offer, Thomas Point Beach and Campground is truly a destination for all ages.